< Wu Kong
- On Sortied
- Haha! Did somebody call for a Sealer?
- On Entering a Room
- You wanna to make some noise?
- When Quest Begins
- The journey of training starts...NOW!
- You got everything you need for the journey?
- Response to Beginning of a Quest
- Heck yeah! I'm gonna show you the fruits of my training!
- Heh! You KNOW I'm ready to roll!
- When Controlling Character in Quest
- It's my time to shine!
- When Receiving a Heal
- Hoooo! You're a lifesaver!
- Oh yeah, that's better. Thanks!
- When Entering a Boss' Room
- Stuff like this is all part of my Sealer duties. Now let's crush it!
- Pfft! You think I'm gonna lose to a chump like this?!
- Response to Entering a Boss' Room
- Just leave everything to Master Wu Kong!
- I ain't gonna lose this one!
- Upon Getting to Low Health
- Don't underestimate Master Wu Kong, punk!
- Hngh... Might've gotten carried away there...
- Upon Opening a Chest
- Oh, baby! TREASURE!
- Guess there probably ain't any Qilin relics in there...
- Boss on Low Health
- Ha! They're gettin' weaker!
- Ho hoo! We got this all wrapped up with a nice little bow!
- Boss Enters Break State
- Here's our chance! C'mon, everyone!
- Let's rough 'em up while they're open!
- Rare Enemy Spawns
- Say, THAT one's interesting!
- Huh. That's a weird one.
- Upon Death
- Urgh... I suck...
- Master...I'm sorry...
- Upon Revival
- Next up, a Wu Kong win!
- When Using Weapon/Shared Skills
- Damage: Here comes Wu Kong!
- Buff Self: Check out these moves!
- Buff Ally: Go team us!
- Debuff Enemy: Hahahaha! Got you!
- Heal Ally: Hey, you okay?
- Heal Self: Ha! This ain't nothing!
- Player Uses Damaging Skill
- Whoa, awesome! Do that again!
- I gotta work harder if I wanna keep up with you!
- When Shape Shifting is Ready
- How's about a little rampage with the dragon?
- The dragon's chi is about to overflow!
- Shape Shifting into Dragon
- Oh, it is on now!
- Idle During Quest
- *yawn* Time for a break!
- Let's see... Do I sense any Qilin relics around here?
- Quest Clear
- Nothing to it!
- Quest Failure
- I got no right to call myself a Sealer anymore...
- Home Screen Walking
- Leave it to me!
- Welp, I screwed that up...
- So tired...from all that training...
- Time for some training!
- Enough work—let's kick back and have some fun!
- I'm gonna become one heck of a Sealer!
- Home Screen Inside
- Gimme a shout if you've got problems. I'm a Sealer now, so I'm sure I can help out.
- Really awesome Sealers get called great Sealers, so I'm gonna be a GREAT great Sealer someday!
- The angrier Master Xuan Zang gets, the wider she smiles. It's next-level scary, I tell you what.
- If you need a Qilin relic handled, leave it to me! ...I mean, I might blow it, but still.
- I'm so good at climbing trees. Zhu Bajie calls me a monkey! ...Er, that IS a compliment, right?
- Some fruit got stolen from the garden? Uhhh...I don't know a thing about it!
- Home Screen Portrait
- I'm wearing the Jin Gu Er! What do you think Pretty fancy, yeah?
- I can get anywhere with the Jindou Yun! Except that it's hard to control and I tend to wipe out.
- This is the first time I've had to live apart from my master. Oh, not that I'm lonely or anything!
- Training apart from my master makes me realize how amazing she is. But I'm still going to surpass her someday!
- I'm the first human in the world to become a Sealer, which is why I've got to blaze a new trail.
- Collection Portrait
- Don't think I'm the same as we last met, I've been training like a madman!
- Compared to my Master's strictness, training in the Qilin village is easy breezy!
- Zhu Bajie and Sha Wujing were both a big deal back in Taiwu, but they still seem pretty low-key about it.
- What's the Qilin village like? Well, it's pretty much "Yaaawn!" and then sometimes "Ka-pow!", you know.
- I used to train so my master would acknowledge me, but now I do it to be the best Sealer I can be.
- Limited Lines
- New Year:
- Giving Valentine's:
- Receiving Valentine's:
- Anniversary Lines
- 2nd Anniversary: It’s our two year anniversary! We’ve had our share of trouble, but I know you can go on if I’M by your side!
- At The Halidom
- Time for a little graffiti... "Wu Kong wuz here!"
- Gah, you scared me! I thought you were my master there for a second...
- This place might be better than the Qilin village!
- New Mana Circle Unlocked
- I wonder if my skills are approaching my master's now?
- On Mana Circle Fully Unbound
- I've gotten pretty darn good! And it's about time folks start to acknowledge that.
- Upon Maxed Out Friendship
- You might be the strongest around now, but I think I can catch up so long as we stick together.
A Human Sealer
LOOK OUT BELOOOOW!
Xuan Zang, I do not speak to you exclusively regarding this incident with the Jin Gu Er.
The Qilin relics are the responsibility and legacy of our tribe alone; a human could never understand such a burden.
Nnngh... Xuan Zang...
It may be so—but it is a choice I make with open eyes.
Hmph. Now do you see, boy? This is our resolve as Qilin!
We chose to continue shouldering the burden of the dark legacy we have inherited from our ancestors.
You do not have such resolve, boy— you could not even ATTEMPT to have it!
You are a mere human with no relation whatsoever to the history of our tribe.
Save your worry—he'll give up and come crawling back before the day is out.
Seeking the Su Jindan
Are you awake, human child?
You did—and only by the luckiest thread do you still cling to the mortal coil.
I've no choice but to hide myself away in a place none will ever dare enter.
Enough. I know not your circumstances, but you must make from this place with all haste.
Else you will be swallowed by the mist released by the Su Jindan.
You know of this relic?
...Mmm. So in order to save the life of a great sealer, you need this relic?
I would be happy to lend it to you. And based on what you have told me, it seems this method might also serve to nullify the power of THIS relic as well.
It's likely that the Ling Xuan Dan's yin chi and the Su Jindan's yang chi will mutually nullify each other.
So if the two were to be brought together, there is a high possibility of BOTH loathsome mists being eradicated.
Yes, and it is a most bothersome thing. Spending an extended period in its presence will cause one's essence to be absorbed into the Su Jindan.
Its victims live on as part of the mist, cursed with a sort of sham immortality.
When I was a journeying sealer, I found the relic about to run wild near a human village.
I could not let this happen, and so took up the relic at once, and ended up trapped within its terrible thrall.
Once this happened, I knew I had to find a place where I could exist in solitude so as not to threaten the lives of others.
How long has it been? A century? More? Time no longer has meaning for me.
All I know is that my very existence is now tied to the Su Jindan.
Like you, I am a sealer; duty demanded that I do what was necessary.
But now, having heard of the existence of this Ling Xuan Dan, that burden has been removed from my mind.
I will entrust my relic to you; I have faith you will do what is right.
Is that a problem?
Though you may not grasp it fully, you have taken it on nonetheless.
Yes. Whatever may happen, you will save the sealer called Fa Ming. That is the resolve that guides you to act now.
I know this because you have not fled this place even knowing the fearsome power that resides here.
Be swift, Wu Kong. Bring the Su Jindan to its opposite before the mist fells you.
As I said, my handling of the relic did no more than grant me a false survival.
Without its power, dissolution awaits me. Or perhaps I should say...release.
Please, human sealer. Do this for me.
Acting with Conviction
So he hasn't opened his eyes once in the days since then?
Correct. It seems he had too much contact with the mist of the Su Jindan.
The boy was reckless beyond belief to bear the Su Jindan at his experience.
Can you not tell by looking at me, boy? I am both hale and hearty.
Ahem! Yes, well, I offer you my thanks. And I now understand your resolve.
Don't misunderstand. I haven't accepted you as having the resolve of a sealer. But...
You saved me—and more than that, you saved all the Qilin who would have become victims of the miasma at some point in the future.
Don't get carried away! Trespassing upon our sacred mountain is not a deed to be so easily forgiven.
Furthermore, overestimating your own strength and attempting to control the Su Jindan is the height of imprudence.
A careless person like you could never understand the resolve of the Qilin tribe to discipline and restrain ourselves.
Silence! Your actions show that you are yet immature as a sealer. So although you did achieve some success this day, I cannot officially praise your actions too highly.
Which is why...
I acknowledge you have your own particular manner of resolve.
And that this resolve enabled you to take reckless action in an attempt to save me.
Close your slackened jaw, boy. I have nothing further to say.
Don't get full of yourself. My opinion remains that you should give up on being a sealer.
We great sealers have operated under particular beliefs for a very long time...
As such, we neglected to make a true effort to locate the Su Jindan.
Indeed, the history of our people is suffused with such—thus is it a tenet of our race that we risk our lives.
It is not a matter of whether a human child would be capable of bearing such a responsibility, but rather that we should never be placing it upon them at all.
But these events have shown me that Wu Kong is not only uninterested in having such a responsibility, he wishes to prevent us from having to carry it anymore as well.
I suspect that is precisely why he was able to locate the Su Jindan.
And so this, too, becomes another piece of our history. ...Heh.