Version Changelog/Ver 2.2.0 Light Focus (Dec 2020) & Mana Spiral
- 1 Ver 2.2.0 Light Focus (Dec 2020) & Mana Spiral (December 7, 2020)
Ver 2.2.0 Light Focus (Dec 2020) & Mana Spiral (December 7, 2020)[edit source]
- A sixth mana circle, the mana spiral, will be added to certain adventurers starting December 7, 2020 5:40 UTC.
- Affected Adventurers:
- Barrage Obliteration +7%Adds 7% to the modifier applied to critical damage for every 20-hit combo (up to three times per quest).
- Barrage Devastation +5%Increases critical rate by 5% for every 30-hit combo (up to three times per quest).
- Chicken at Heart IIIIncreases strength by 20% when HP is 60% or above, but decreases strength by 20% when HP is less than 60%. Also, every time the Deadly Joyride skill hits enemies three times, the user's defense will be reduced by 10% for five seconds, but their attack skill damage will be increased by 5%. This skill damage buff can stack up to an increase of 100%, but all stacks will be lost upon using an attack skill.
Light Focus (Dec 2020)
- Note: The roster for this summon showcase does not include adventurers and dragons that are attuned to elements other than light.
Double Drops and Half-Stamina Event for Certain Main Campaign Quests
- For the duration of the event, drop rewards the player can obtain from chapters three and eight of the main campaign will be doubled on all difficulty levels and these quests will only require half the normal amount of stamina. The player can also get double the amount of draconic essences from eligible quests!
- Event Duration: December 7, 2020 6:00 UTC to December 15, 2020 5:59 UTC
Void Battles Triple Drops Event
- During this event, the drop rewards the player can obtain from eligible Void Battles will be tripled! Drops for the following quests will be tripled according to the following schedule:
- The results of a search performed through the text field in the Treasure Trade for wyrmprints may not appear correctly if the player swaps between "Fully Unbound" and "Base Form" views after entering text into the search field.
Addendum December 9, 2020 7:30 UTC
- While playing Tartarus's Wrath in co-op, the game may become unresponsive if a player enters a portal at the moment that Tartarus is defeated.