Version Changelog/Ver 1.22.1 Doomsday Getaway & Kai Yan's Wrath: Master
- 1 Ver 1.22.1 Doomsday Getaway & Kai Yan's Wrath: Master (July 28, 2020)
- 1.1 New Content
- 1.2 Enemies
- 1.3 Events
- 1.4 Issues
- 1.5 Fixed Issues
Ver 1.22.1 Doomsday Getaway & Kai Yan's Wrath: Master (July 28, 2020)[edit source]
A solitary monster awakens from his slumber.
He perfects his flesh and takes his ultimate form.
He is an Agito—the pinnacle of evolution.
To this tyrant, the idea of coexistence is nothing more than a loathsome and abhorrent weakness. An emissary of extinction, he unleashes thunderbolts of annihilation in rebellion against a world that stagnates in peace. This crushing tyrant has a name, and that name is Kai Yan.
- A new Master difficulty was added to Kai Yan's Wrath in The Agito Uprising (high-difficulty quests where the player will face powerful foes from a new organization) at July 28, 2020.
- Clear it to earn materials required to craft tier-two 6 weapons!
New Agito Series Weapons
- A second tier was added to the powerful shadow-attuned 6 Agito weapons at July 28, 2020 6:00 UTC. Enhancing the weapons to tier II adds an ability that has different effects depending on the weapon skill. What's more, the tier I weapon's level of unbinding is carried over when enhanced to tier II.
- The maximum level for the Shadow Tree facility will be increased to level 25.
Changes to Weekly Bonuses
- Starting July 28, 2020 6:00 UTC, the player can obtain two of the crafting material added in Kai Yan's Wrath: Master, Rebellious One's Arrogance, in the weekly bonus for Kai Yan's Wrath: Expert.
Changes to Survival Bonuses and the Number of Revives
- Survival bonuses and the number of revives were changed at July 28, 2020 6:00 UTC.
- The number of revives in Volk's Wrath: Expert and Kai Yan's Wrath: Expert has been changed to one, and survival bonuses were added.
|Revives||Volk's Wrath: Expert||Kai Yan's Wrath: Expert|
|0||Plagued One's Mask Fragment x2||Uprooting One's Mask Fragment x2|
|1||Plagued One's Mask Fragment x1||Uprooting One's Mask Fragment x1|
- The number of revives for Volk's Wrath: Standard and Kai Yan's Wrath: Standard has been increased to two, and the survival bonus content has been changed.
- Featured period: July 28, 2020 6:00 UTC to August 11, 2020 5:59 UTC
- Empyreal WindLv. 1: Restores HP to all allies with 10% Recovery Potency and continues healing over the next 15 seconds with 8% Recovery Potency every 2.9 seconds. [3849 SP]
Lv. 2: Restores HP to all allies 12% Recovery Potency and continues healing over the next 15 seconds with 10% Recovery Potency every 2.9 seconds. [3849 SP]
Lv. 3: Restores HP to all allies 14% Recovery Potency and continues healing over the next 15 seconds with 12% Recovery Potency every 2.9 seconds. [3849 SP]
- Feline FortuityLv. 1: Increases the entire team's strength by 10%, and critical rate by 15% for 10 seconds. [5217 SP]
Lv. 2: Increases the entire team's strength by 10%, and critical rate by 20% for 10 seconds. [5217 SP]
- Rebellious One's Arrogance
- Summer Amane's Conviction
- Agni's Essence
- Prometheus's Essence
- Leviathan's Essence
- Poseidon's Essence
- Zephyr's Essence
- Garuda's Essence
- Cupid's Essence
- Jeanne d'Arc's Essence
- Chthonius's Essence
- Nidhogg's Essence
July 28, 2020 06:00:00 AM UTC - August 11, 2020 05:59:59 AM UTC
Exclusive Event Rewards:
- Adventurer: Summer Amane
- In this raid event, one episode of the story will unlock each day after the event begins according to the below schedule.
- Boss Battles and Raid Battles may be played immediately after the event begins.
- The Prologue and Episode 1 will unlock as soon as the event begins.
- Episode 2: from July 29, 2020 6:00 UTC
- Episode 3: from July 30, 2020 6:00 UTC
- Episode 4: from July 31, 2020 6:00 UTC
- Episode 5: from August 1, 2020 6:00 UTC
- Episode 6: from August 2, 2020 6:00 UTC
- The epilogue for the Doomsday Getaway event will unlock at August 11, 2020 6:00 UTC. To view the epilogue, the player must complete episode 6 of the event story.
Special Wind-Attuned Adventurer Upgrade Event
- The following events, which make it easier to upgrade wind-attuned adventurers, will be live for the duration.
- Event Duration: July 28, 2020 6:00 UTC to August 14, 2020 5:59 UTC
- During this event, drop rewards you can obtain from the Imperial Onslaught (shadow) will be doubled!
- Event Duration: July 28, 2020 6:00 UTC to August 4, 2020 5:59 UTC
Flame-Attuned Adventurer Upgrade Event
- The following events that make it easier to upgrade flame-attuned adventurers will be live for the duration.
- Event Duration: July 30, 2020 6:00 UTC to August 4, 2020 5:59 UTC
Addendum July 29, 2020 2:20 UTC
- When the controlled adventurer is attacked by an enemy and reduced to 0 HP while using a helper skill that includes a jump, the defeat animation will sometimes play while the controlled adventurer is mid-air.
- While playing co-op on certain quests, it is not always possible to target Weak Points under certain conditions on guest devices.
- In Kai Yan's Wrath on Expert and Master difficulties, when Kai Yan (beast form) uses Unbreakable Satellites under certain conditions, the appearance position for the satellites that revolve around Kai Yan (beast form) is sometimes shifted.
- In Kai Yan's Wrath: Master, voiced adventurer lines that play when the boss's HP is low play regardless of Kai Yan's remaining HP.
- In the Doomsday Getaway event, when an adventurer get changed into a doll by the raid boss Scylla's Circe's Sneer skill while shapeshifting, they become unable to move or to do normal attacks.
- If it happens, this issue can be solved by switching adventurers or by using a skill.
- In the stamina recovery screen, when scrolling after selecting several recovery items, the number of selected items gets reset.
Note: This is merely a display issue. You can check the number of selected items in the recovery confirmation screen.
- In Kai Yan's Wrath: Expert, when Kai Yan uses Every Man For Themselves while in human form and an adventurer is hit by it under certain conditions, the adventurer may take more damage than expected.
- On the co-op room screen, when the weapon and dragon icons displayed on the Player Information screen for any given player are tapped, the might, HP, and strength values displayed incorrectly include the bonus for when the equipped weapon and dragon match the adventurer's attunement.
- When the adventurer Chrom participates in a battle as an AI adventurer, he uses the Awakening Aether skill less frequently than intended.
- Tidal Mane and Tidal Claw can't be exchanged in the Void Battles section of the Treasure Trade menu.