Version Changelog/Ver 1.20.0 Volk's Wrath: Master
Ver 1.20.0 Volk's Wrath: Master (May 26, 2020)[edit source]
The Agito are fangs.
The Agito are an awakening.
The Agito are an uprising.
- A new Master difficulty was added to Volk's Wrath in The Agito Uprising (high-difficulty quests where the player will face powerful foes from a new organization) at May 26, 2020 6:00 UTC.
- Clear it to earn materials required to craft tier-two 6 weapons!
New Agito Series Weapons
- A second tier was added to the powerful flame-attuned 6 Agito weapons at May 26, 2020 6:00 UTC. Enhancing the weapons to tier II adds an ability that has different effects depending on the weapon skill. What's more, the tier I weapon's level of unbinding is carried over when enhanced to tier II.
- The maximum level for the Flame Tree facility was increased to level 25.
Changes to Weekly Bonuses
- Starting May 26, 2020 6:00 UTC, the player can obtain two of the crafting material added in Volk's Wrath: Master, Rebellious One's Insanity, in the weekly bonus for Volk's Wrath: Expert.
Changes to Quest Display Order
- The display order for The Agito Uprising quests was changed as follows at May 26, 2020 6:00 UTC.
- (Flame) JárngreiprIf the user is attuned to Flame: extends the window between hitting an enemy and the combo counter resetting by 1 second after using Megingjörð. This effect will persist until the user uses Iðunn's Apple.
- (Flame) SvalinnIf the user is attuned to Flame: increases defense by 20% after using Iðunn's Apple. This increase will persist until the user uses Megingjörð.
- The English (EN) voice actors for the following adventurers have had their name changed in-game:
- The name of Buff Skill Time has been changed to Buff Time. In addition, the description has been changed as follows.
- Before: Increases duration of buff skills by X%. Benefits your whole team.
- After: Increases duration of all buffs except buff zones by X%. Benefits your whole team.