Version Changelog/Ver 1.19.0 Version Update
- 1 Ver 1.19.0 Version Update (April 27, 2020)
- 1.1 Update Details
- 1.2 Other Changes
- 1.3 Balance Adjustments
- 1.4 Issues Fixed
Ver 1.19.0 Version Update (April 27, 2020)[edit source]
Switch Display of Mana Circles to 2D
- Players will be able to switch mana circles to display in 2D.
- Select Options from the Menu and then go to the System tab to switch mana circles to 2D display.
New Retry Feature
- During a quest, players can tap the Retry button in the menu to restart the quest from the beginning. Players can also choose to Retry from the continue screen.
- In solo play, selecting Retry will restart the quest immediately. When playing co-op, a vote to determine whether or not to retry the quest will be held when one player on the team selects Retry. Each player can only initiate a vote once per quest, and the quest will only restart if all players vote to retry.
- This feature will be added at April 27, 2020 3:00 UTC.
New Co-op Room Conditions for Mentoring
- To make it easier to obtain the Mentor Bonus, Find a Mentor and Find Players to Mentor will be added as potential room conditions for quests that are eligible for Mentor Bonuses.
- The Clear Quest Endeavors room condition will also be removed, which is not used very frequently.
Team History Feature Added to Co-op
- The feature that allows players to bring up a team they have used in the past will be added to co-op as well.
- In a quest that has been already cleared, players will be able to bring up a team they set as they preferred team using Set as Preferred Team on the co-op results screen when they cleared the quest. In a quest that has not been cleared before, players will be able to bring up the team they used most recently.
Some Void Battle Quests Will Always Be Available
- The following Void Battles quests will be always available
- Shroom Strike quests ( Scalding Shroom Strike, Gust Shroom Strike, Wandering Shroom Strike)
- Ghost Strike quests ( Blazing Ghost Strike, Cerulean Ghost Strike, Lambent Ghost Strike, Violet Ghost Strike)
- Hermit Strike quests ( Frost Hermit Strike, Twilight Hermit Strike)
- Golem Strike quests ( Steel Golem Strike, Amber Golem Strike, Obsidian Golem)
- Catoblepas Strike quests ( Catoblepas Fotia, Catoblepas Anemos)
- Phantom Strike quests ( Infernal Phantom, Eolian Phantom)
- Manticore Strike quests ( Smoldering Manticore, Greedy Manticore, Proud Manticore, Raging Manticore)
- Skip Tickets will also be able to be used on these quests.
Addendum April 27, 2020 1:45 UTC
- The quest clear record and quest endeavor completion status for Void Battles that will be available at all times will be reset at April 28, 2020 6:00 UTC.
- Note: The completion status for Normal and Limited endeavors under Endeavors will not reset.
- If a Nintendo Account has not been linked, a screen prompting the player to do so will appear on the title screen.
- The maximum level for Rupie Mines and Elemental Altars in the castle grounds will be raised to 40. This level increase for rupie mines and elemental altars will unlock at April 28, 2020 6:00 UTC.
- Sections will be added to Help and existing sections will be updated.
- For certain quests in which enemy size changes during battle, the target marker (the circular markers that display under targeted enemies) will now also change size to match the enemy.
- The UI on some screens will be adjusted.
- From April 28, 2020 6:00 UTC, the following adjustments will be made to situations where adventurers take damage from obstacles during quests and are pushed backward or have their movement disrupted by knockback.
- For some obstacles, the distance adventurers are pushed backward or the amount of time movement is disrupted by knockback will be reduced.
- The backwards push applied by some obstacles will be changed to knockback.
- Some obstacles will no longer cause knockback.
- Falling tree obstacles will no longer inflict the stun affliction.
- AI adventurers with skills that power up their force strikes were opening treasure chests with their powered-up force strikes, but they will be adjusted such that they use normal attacks to open treasure chests.
The following issues have been fixed in this version.
- When Naveed's Radiant BaubleLv. 1: Activates "Crystalline Blades Buffed". Increases the user's defense by 10% for 10 seconds, and enhances the skill Crystalline Blades for the remainder of the quest. The skill can be enhanced up to five times. [3544 SP]
Lv. 2: Activates "Crystalline Blades Buffed". Increases the user's defense by 15% for 10 seconds, and enhances the skill Crystalline Blades for the remainder of the quest. The skill can be enhanced up to five times. [3544 SP]
Lv. 3: Activates "Crystalline Blades Buffed". Increases the user's defense by 20% and strength by 20% for 10 seconds, and enhances the skill Crystalline Blades for the remainder of the quest. The skill can be enhanced up to five times. [3544 SP] skill was used multiple times, the numeric value for the Crystalline Blades Buffed icon displayed a maximum of 10.
- For "HP X% = (Element) Res +Y%" chain co-abilities, if the adventurer's HP fell below the threshold and then later met the conditions again, the effect icon did not display in the combat log.
- The effects of Chitose's Love's Shield II/III ability occurred even when using dragon skills while shapeshifted.
- When tapping How to Acquire in the item details for some materials that can be obtained from The Agito Uprising then tapping a quest, it was not possible to challenge the quest even if the unlock conditions had been met. The affected materials were as follows.