About this tier list[edit | edit source]
After clearing all the endgame content, getting all your waifus and husbandos, building strong teams for each element and reaching the top of Mercurial Gauntlet, what else is there to do? Many players forget about one of the most crucial parts of this game, Stickers. This tier list aims to give those players guidance on which stickers are supreme and which ones are trash. After all, nobody wants to get laughed at in the room, before they even die to the opening blast, right?
Ranking[edit | edit source]
- S is the supreme tier, everyone should have these stickers on their first page and use them frequently
- A is almost there, they're really good but not quite S-Tier. They're recommended for filling the first page until you can fill them with S-Tier stickers
- B is better than average, if you like them use them, they're perfectly fine for the second and third page
- C is just average, they're okay, but not really worth paying special attention to. If you have empty spaces to fill or they feature a unit that you really like you can use them.
- D is the directional tier.
- E is bad, maybe even trash. Don't use them. There's absolutely no reason to and if you do people will instantly spam you with the meta-sticker for telling others to leave the room
Note that limited stickers are generally valued a little higher than standard ones, simply because they're rarer. Deprecated stickers won't be listed since there is no point in doing so, same goes for unreleased ones.
About directional stickers while very useful, they're only D tier. They got their own page, the fourth one, are easy to reach from the first and are usually only used to point at someone that you want to use the meta-sticker for "leave the lobby" on.
Tier List[edit | edit source]