Dragalia Lost Wiki
Advertisement
Walking Encyclopedia
Icon Element Wind.pngIcon Weapon Wand.png Nicolas

Description

A student of the Caldia Magic Academy with a knack for study who sits at the top of his class. Once something snares his interest, he quickly becomes obsessed. He located the castle during field research and claims it's a valuable find.
Max 5★ HP:
426
Max 5★ Str:
291
Total Max HP5★ Max HP with all Mana Circle Nodes and Bonus
Total (5★ Max + Mana Circle Node Stats + Mana Circle Bonus)711 (426 + 259 + 26)
Total Max Str5★ Max Str with all Mana Circle Nodes and Bonus
Total (5★ Max + Mana Circle Node Stats + Mana Circle Bonus)486 (291 + 177 + 18)
Base Min Might
Minimum HP + Minimum Str + Lv. 1 Co-Ability Might + Lv. 1 Skill 1 Might 219
Base Max Might
Does not include external buffs (e.g. Dragons, Halidom, Wyrmprints, etc.)

Max 5★ HP + Max 5★ Str + Total Skill Might + Co-Ability Might + Total Ability Might + Force Strike Lv. 2 Might
2297
Defense
8
Class
Icon Type Row Attack.png
Gender
Male
Race
Human
Base Rarity
Icon Rarity Row 3.png
Japanese Title
(Dreamy Knowledge)
夢追う知識目録ドリーミーナレッジ
Japanese Name
ニコラ
Voice Actor (EN)
Dave Rochford
Voice Actor (JP)
Ayumu Murase
Chinese Name
尼可拉
Obtained From
Tutorial
Release Date
September 27, 2018
Availability
Tutorial


Skills

Shareable Icon Skill Share.png4
Lv1
SP Cost: 2785
Shared SP Cost: 5570

Deals 1 hit of 1305% wind damage to the target and nearby enemies. (Might: 100)

Lv2
SP Cost: 2785
Shared SP Cost: 5570

Deals 1 hit of 1449% wind damage to the target and nearby enemies. (Might: 200)

Lv3
SP Cost: 2785
Shared SP Cost: 8633

Deals 1 hit of 1611% wind damage to the target and nearby enemies. (Might: 300)

Lv1
SP Cost: 5518

Deals 1 shot of 1450% wind damage to enemies in a line. (Might: 100)

Lv2
SP Cost: 5518

Deals 1 shot of 1522% wind damage to enemies in a line, inflicts stun for 3-4 seconds with 90% base chance, and increases the entire team's defense by 10% for 15 seconds. (Might: 200)

Co-abilities

Lv1

Increases attack skill damage by 2%. Benefits your whole team. (Might: 50)

Lv2

Increases attack skill damage by 5%. Benefits your whole team. (Might: 110)

Lv3

Increases attack skill damage by 8%. Benefits your whole team. (Might: 170)

Lv4

Increases attack skill damage by 11%. Benefits your whole team. (Might: 230)

Lv5

Increases attack skill damage by 15%. Benefits your whole team. (Might: 320)

Lv1

If a team member is attuned to Wind: reduces water damage taken by them by 3% for 15 seconds each time they receive a defense up buff. After activating, this ability will not activate again for 15 seconds. Benefits your whole team.

Lv2

If a team member is attuned to Wind: reduces water damage taken by them by 3% for 15 seconds each time they receive a defense up buff. After activating, this ability will not activate again for 15 seconds. Benefits your whole team.

Lv3

If a team member is attuned to Wind: reduces water damage taken by them by 4% for 15 seconds each time they receive a defense up buff. After activating, this ability will not activate again for 15 seconds. Benefits your whole team.

Lv4

If a team member is attuned to Wind: reduces water damage taken by them by 4% for 15 seconds each time they receive a defense up buff. After activating, this ability will not activate again for 15 seconds. Benefits your whole team.

Lv5

If a team member is attuned to Wind: reduces water damage taken by them by 5% for 15 seconds each time they receive a defense up buff. After activating, this ability will not activate again for 15 seconds. Benefits your whole team.

Abilities

Lv1

Grants an HP regen buff healing you for 1% Max HP every 3.9 seconds for 20 seconds each time a defense up buff is received. (Might: 40)

Lv2

Grants an HP regen buff healing you for 2% Max HP every 3.9 seconds for 20 seconds each time a defense up buff is received. (Might: 60)

Lv1

Reduces susceptibility to freezing by 25%. (Might: 40)

Lv2

Reduces susceptibility to freezing by 50%. (Might: 60)

Lv1

Reduces susceptibility to freezing by 25%. (Might: 40)


Mana Circle
Node Overview

Node Breakdown

Floor 1
Mc StatusUp Hp.png HP +12
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x200
Mc StatusUp Atk.png Strength +11
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x250
Mc StatusUp Hp.png HP +12
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x200
Mc CharaStory.png New Adventurer Story
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x250
Str +11 upon node unlock
Mc StatusUp Hp.png HP +12
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x200
Mc Burstattack Get.png Force Strike
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x300
Mc StatusUp Atk.png Strength +12
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x250
Mc StatusUp Hp.png HP +13
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x200
Icon Ability 1030003.png Freeze Res +25%
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x400

Mc Unbind Mana.png Floor 2 Unbind Materials

Floor 1 Total Materials

Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x2,650

Floor 1 Node Breakdown

Floor 2
Icon Skill 014.png Storm Spell Lv. 1
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x2100
104001031.png Wind Orb x8
104001032.png Storm Orb x1
Mc StatusUp Atk.png Strength +7
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x950
Mc StatusUp Hp.png HP +14
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x800
Mc StatusUp Atk.png Strength +8
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x950
Mc CharaStory.png New Adventurer Story
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x800
HP +14 upon node unlock
Mc StatusUp Atk.png Strength +8
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x950
Mc StatusUp Hp.png HP +14
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x800
Mc StatusUp Atk.png Strength +8
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x950
Mc CharaStory.png New Adventurer Story
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x800
HP +15 upon node unlock
Mc StatusUp Atk.png Strength +8
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x950

Mc Unbind Mana.png Floor 3 Unbind Materials

Floor 2 Total Materials

Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x10,050
104001031.png Wind Orb x8
104001032.png Storm Orb x1

Floor 2 Node Breakdown

  • 4x Upgrade HP
    • Total HP: 57
  • 5x Upgrade Strength
    • Total Strength: 39
  • 1x Storm Spell
Floor 3
Mc StatusUp Hp.png HP +17
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x1700
Mc StatusUp Atk.png Strength +11
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x2200
Mc StatusUp Hp.png HP +17
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x1700
Mc StatusUp Atk.png Strength +11
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x2200
Mc StatusUp Hp.png HP +17
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x1700
Mc CharaStory.png New Adventurer Story
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x2200
Str +12 upon node unlock
Mc StatusUp Hp.png HP +17
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x1700
Mc StatusUp Atk.png Strength +12
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x2200
Icon Skill 020.png Wind Spell Lv. 2
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x4300
104001031.png Wind Orb x10
104002031.png Windwyrm's Scale x3

Mc Unbind Mana.png Floor 4 Unbind Materials

Floor 3 Total Materials

Floor 3 Node Breakdown

Floor 4
Mc StatusUp Hp.png HP +14
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x2600
Mc StatusUp Atk.png Strength +13
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x3200
Mc Burstattack Upgrade.png Upgrade Force Strike
Mc StatusUp Hp.png HP +14
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x2600
Mc StatusUp Atk.png Strength +13
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x3200
Mc StatusUp Hp.png HP +14
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x2600
Mc StatusUp Atk.png Strength +13
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x3200
Mc StatusUp Hp.png HP +15
Cost
Icon Resource Mana.png Mana x2600

Floor 4 Total Materials

Floor 4 Node Breakdown

Floor 5

Floor 5 Node Breakdown

  • 1x Upgrade HP
    • Total HP: 28 + 26Bonus HP upon completing Mana Circle Floor 5 (54)
  • 2x Upgrade Strength
    • Total Strength: 19 + 18Bonus Str upon completing Mana Circle Floor 5 (37)
  • 1x Freeze Res
  • 1x Wind Spell
  • 4x Upgrade Co-abilities
  • 201007001.png Damascus Crystal x1
Advertisement