There are limited events in Dragalia Lost which feature exclusive event-only rewards as well as rare materials such as Twinkling Sand.
- Raid Events - Events where players fight a colossal enemy that can only be challenged while playing Co-op, with up to four players and a total of sixteen adventurers.
- Facility Events - Events where players can acquire certain Facilities that can only be obtained and upgraded through these events.
- Story Events - Events where players can experience various unique stories that can only be unlocked through materials gained from this event. Materials are gained from campaign and event quests.
- Defensive Events - Events where players defend a gate from waves of enemy forces. Victory is obtained through surviving through a set period of time or by defeating the boss.
- Onslaught Events - Events where players have access to Dragon Battles, during which they fight off waves of enemies while permanently in dragon form.
- Coliseum Events - Events where players can fight in 1 vs 1 solo-only duels against powerful opponents.
- Collab Events - Events collaborating with another video game property, usually from a company other than Cygames. Often builds upon one of the event types listed above.
- Simple Events - Events that are small-scale, with few playable quests or viewable story segments.
No upcoming event has been announced.
There are currently no ongoing events.
The Alberian Battle Royale
Unlock: Completing the tutorial
Primary Rewards: Player EXP and battle points that can be redeemed at the treasure trade.
In the Alberian Battle Royale up to 16 players are scattered across a single map and must fight to be the last one standing.
Unlock: Chapter 2/2-1
Primary Rewards: Event-Exclusive Facilities & Wyrmprints
Limited-time Events that have been run several times will sometimes be added to the Event Compendium, where they can be played at any time.